WELCOME TO WINDCREST!
We are the Water District that services the City of Windcrest.
To set up service with us please give us a call at (210) 655-2888. We can complete most of this over the phone.
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Your new address in Windcrest.
- The name that will be on the account.
- The social security number or driver’s license number of the person on the account.
- A current phone number.
- An email address (if possible)
- Service Agreement (please find this form below).
- Security Deposit.
- There are several different ways that you can submit the Service Agreement and Security Deposit.
- Make your Security Deposit payment over the phone with debit/credit card and then email or fax us your Service Agreement.
- Come into our office located at Windcrest City Hall, 8601 Midcrown Drive, Windcrest, Texas.
- You can mail a check along with your Service Agreement to our office.
SERVICE AGREEMENT- New Customer
SERVICE AGREEMENT / Spanish – New Customer
Get in touch
We are located at
8601 Midcrown Dr.
Windcrest, Tx 78239
Emergency Contact 210-422-4159
The Bexar County Water Control & Improvement District #10 offices are located in the Windcrest City Hall Building (Note: If you experience an emergency during normal business hours 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. call the District offices at (210) 655-2888.
If you experience an emergency after hours or on weekends/holidays, call 210-422-4159
and a Technician will return your call. Technicians are available 24/7.